Me

Me
See Why I Need to Lose Weight?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Saying No to the Flesh is not fun

I stayed up too late last night. Got up early to do part of my work out and then had to be at work by 6:30 a.m. Pretty busy morning as they were giving away breakfast sandwich, no purchase necessary. Home at 10:30 a.m.

While at work, I just really wanted to dive into a Chick-Fil-A sandwich with lots of sauce. Lots of heavy fatty sauce. I wanted it because I wanted it. Plain and simple. But I said no and had a fruit cup and water for break. Blah.

When I got home, my 5 year old just didn't want to cooperate with anything.

Maggie was fussy.

Grant was well... being Grant.

All I wanted was a chocolate bar. That would help me cope. A chocolate bar.

I kept thinking all day how badly I wanted a chocolate bar.

I want it because it is what has always helped me cope on a day like today when things are just crazy and I feel overwhelmed with alot of different things. But I didn't have it. The problem now is: what do I do with all this pent up frustration I am feeling? That's part of the journey I guess. To figure that out.

Tonight it's to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment