Me

Me
See Why I Need to Lose Weight?

Monday, February 1, 2010

Feeling blah and wanting comfort foods!!!

Well, my new lifestyle of eating has been going pretty well until Sunday. I have been fighting a sinus infection and I just didn't feel up to exercising Sunday. But I sure wanted to eat. I did refrain for most of the day, (even made cookies and brownies and had a tiny square) but was just randomly eating Sunday evening. I wasn't even really hungry! It's just been a habit for so long.

Today, still no exercising. Hubby was up sick, Grant was up sick, and Maggie was just up for unknown reasons. I'm still fighting a sinus infection. I'm very tired. I did pretty well with my eating today. I wanted to eat lots of comfort foods, but ended up just having a small amount of fondue and bread rather than a huge amount. I never did eat supper.

Slowly I am learning I really can do this. I'm seeing results.

Last week I cut off part of my belt to make it fit better (it's for work) and I've noticed other clothes fitting better around the waist. Tomorrow I will way in and measure my waist to see where I am. While I've had moments I have not done as well as I would like, I'm still doing better than I was before, so I am making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment